Universal Translator

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 13 - Well Met, M'Lord!


Today was the last full day that my 12 year old and I get to spend together for spring break so, in order to celebrate, I splurged and took her to do something she's been begging to do: we went to Medieval Times for dinner and a show. She LOVED it! I have to admit that, while the food wasn't exactly the epitome of fine dining, it wasn't bad! And the show was a lot of fun (photos below) plus there's no shame in admitting that our champion was pretty easy on the eyes (hey! when you have a boyfriend who goes offline without a word for days and sometimes weeks, it's perfectly acceptable for a girl to notice a handsome knight in red and gold every once in a while!)




Tonight's our last night together before she returns to her father's house. This isn't my favourite of our time together. Okay, truth? I hate this. I'm lying in bed with my little sweet pea snuggled up to me as I type. I love my kiddo more than life and I hate that we have to say good bye tomorrow. She hates leaving, wants to live here desperately, but we make the best of it and just try to enjoy our time together. That said, whoever you are, if you don't mind excusing me for just one more night, I think I'm going to turn in early so I can focus on my daughter for our last night together before she leaves again.

Alluvé!

No comments:

Post a Comment