Universal Translator

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 12 - A little break (sort of)

This isn't going to be much of an entry simply because I worked tonight and I'm completely knackered (UK speak for "really tired"). My 12 year old is visiting for spring break and she came with me to my job (tonight's work was nannying four kids, ages 11, 9, 7 and 4 - phew!). Tomorrow's agenda includes a trip to Medieval Times with said 12 year old at her request. She's adorable - how can I possibly refuse? And somewhere in here, I have GOT to fit in a pedicure. This is not negotiable. Must. Have. Pedicure (and accompanying stellar massage chair time). I promise to make up for tonight's wimpy post with something long and rambling tomorrow night. I promise, promise, promise.

Have a terrific day, whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you're doing!


p.s. I've had another request from a submissive to serve me by cleaning my home and cooking for me. how's that for an enticing little snippet? More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment