Universal Translator

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Post 34 - ~squeeeee!~

Okay, so Kelley! Why haven't you written? Right? I know, I know... but I've been BUSY! And I never really know if anyone reads this thing anyway (except Leah, bless her!). But here's what I've been up to:

My Marc is currently en route to the USA via the Duesseldorf Airport and AirFrance. WOOOOO! I'm pretty darned excited! In just 18 hours, I will finally, finally, FINALLY know what it feels like to hold hands and hug my dragon man in person. Gosh, that's mind boggling. I've also been singing. Wanna listen? Sure you do. Here's my song I sang and dedicated to Marc in a contest I entered. It's pretty good, actually!



Phew. Tomorrow's going to be a pretty big day. Okay, not pretty big. Freaking huge! :) I'm so ready for this. Nervous, too! I mean *looks furtively around* I haven't had sex in more than two years! But that's not the main thing. I am meeting my future. He would have been worth the wait if I'd done it "the right way." Thank goodness, my God is a God of multiple chances. I am so grateful for what I have now, it takes my breath away. And yet, my feet are firmly on the ground. It's one of the things I love most about Marc. He says he puts me on a pedestal, yes, but that he keeps his hands firmly around my waist so I won't fall. He worries about his... you know... guy over 40 things. I tell him I will kiss his receding hairline when I see him. And his soft belly. I worry about the fact that I didn't lose 50 lbs before he got here. He tells me he loves every pound of me. *smile* I am excited, yes, but mostly.... I am content.

There's more news to share but I'm so exhausted and tomorrow is a big, big day! So off to sleep for me - good night, whoever you are. I hope your Thursday is amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey--I read your blog! Granted, I read it at work, but I still read it!

    Glad to hear over at Ageless that your honey made it safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot! YES! I knew you read my blog - shame on me!! *hugs* (and thank you; we are having an AMAZING time!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley!! *hugs* LOL I was so tickled to see my name in your blog! :) So happy that you and Marc are having a great time. Love you, hun!

    ReplyDelete